FP.HK is a legal website on trusts and wealth planning.
The legal service aims at serving the high net worth customers requiring professional and experienced advice on financial planning, estate planning and wealth management.
Making a will is the cheapest and simplest legal way of estate planning. The firm charges $1000 to $3000 on preparing wills. Charges differ on complexity of the will's content.
Basic content of a will:
- specific gift or legacies (if any)
- shares of beneficiaries to the estate
- liability of funeral and testamentary expenses
- entitlement to residuary estate
- 2 adult witnesses (not a beneficiary)