Our Hong Kong Notaries Public, Apostille & Legalization Services Mobile/Whatsapp 68889999
BOTH Thomas Tse and Charles Tse (picture) are Hong Kong notaries public. They are partners of Yip, Tse & Tang, a Hong Kong law firm. Both are appointed by the Chief Judge of the High Court as Notary Public, being qualified to notarize international documents used in foreign countries. Enquiry and fee quote tel/WhatsApp : 68889999.
"Our notary fee on the most simple type of attesting e.g. witnessing your signature, will be as low as HK$900. Many works can be done by same-day appointment."
Examples of our daily notarial works:
- Certifying BNO passport for bank account opening and immigration purpose
- Certifying or notarising Address proof for KYC, bank accounting opening and immigration purpose
- Certifying Academic diplomas and university transcripts
- Attesting execution of documents
- Providing certificates certifying the originality of copy documents
- Authenticationg signatures and execution of documents
- Taking declarations, Affidavits, Oaths and Acknowledgments
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Witnessing / attesting events and transactions
- Agent to apostille and legalize your documents
"We offer one-stop notarial services on: notary, apostille and legalisation" Thomas Tse, Sr. Partner and Notary
If you have a Hong Kong document requiring to be notarized for use in Mainland China, you need a China Appointed Attesting Officer. Visit www. chinaattesting.com