Yip, Tse & Tang was established in 1994. With over 20 years of history, the firm has developed a reputation as a mass market legal service provider in Hong Kong.
Yip, Tse & Tang is now comprised of 26 experienced lawyers admitted to practise in Hong Kong or England. Our lawyers have substantial knowledge and practical experience on handling legal matters relating especially individuals.
Although we have a large client base, we focus on serving individual clients who are in need of asserting their rights against defending parties or claiming their rights against established commercial entities.
Our core competence or focus areas of practice are:-
- litigations: civil and criminal defence: www.hongkonglitigation.com
- real estate sale, purchase and mortgages
- workplace injuries
- traffic accident claims
- Notary Public: notarization of oversea legal documents
- China-appointed Attesting Officer (China Notary)
- Notary Public (www.internationalnotarypublic.com)
- civil celebrant of marriages ($1900 all inclusive for office marriages). For more information, visit http://www.hkm.mobi/
- personal debt restructuring by voluntary arrangement (IVA) and debt relief plan (DRP)
- personal bankruptcy
- divorce, custody and maintenance